BR Farms currently is only offering boarding to clients that are here for training. We no longer provide public boarding.
*Training Boarding: Monthly rates
ALL horses/ ponies must have current Coggins within one year in compliance with NC statue and state law. Any NEW arrivals will be wormed the day they arrive at farm, this is done at the owners cost. So please either bring a wormer with you or farm will give a wormer and owner will be charged for wormer and administration. The wormer has to be given at BR Farms, not prior to arrival. There will be a 7/ 10 day quarantine period on ALL incoming horses or ponies, a baseline temp will done upon arrival, and taken daily till off the quarantine.
$800.00 (Board, Care & Training) Includes quality hay, grain &shavings
*Specializing in Rehabilitation Board, we care about your horses well being and are offering Rehab board. After surgery care, up to the exercise portion, from hand walking to riding we can help you. Working with an amazing staff here at our farm and our choices in Vets, Farrier & Chiropractor, we can work together as a Team and archive the correct solution for your horse. For pricing on Rehab board please contact us, prices will fluctuate depending on situations. ( Reference available upon request, here's one from a boarder with 3 horses and 2 of 3 have Cushing April,2017).
Virginia McGarity This is an incredible place to board! TOP notch care, and wonderful friendly atmosphere! We are so sad to leave, but have to move across the country for work this summer. Our three horses have been so well cared for and looked after like family. HATE leaving BR Farms!
Amenities the farm offers:
- A modern 7 stall barn
- 12’x 12’ box stalls matted, barn insulated
- Crossties in aisle way
- Large Private Boarder Tack Room
- Customized feeding plan for each individual horse (optional)
- Quality Hay and Grain Fed 2x daily
- Clean tanks & fresh water
- Fans during the hotter months in stalls
- Timothy/ Orchard/ Fescue, at an extra cost per month for Alfalfa.
- Fescue Hay (round bales in pasture when needed)
- Pastures with safe fencing
- Pastures have run-ins (16x12) (10x18) and one field has a (18x20)
- X-Large Round pen for breaking and training
- 125’ x 225’ outdoor area with lights and viewing area